Tuesday, April 15, 2008

And it SMACKS ME AGAIN, that thing called LOVE!

Samantha Who? Have you seen it? Have you watched just one episode? I was hooked by Episode One & have thoroughly enjoyed every single episode since then. I just got done watching the newest episode, available online: http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing?lid=ABCCOMGlobalMenu&lpos=FEP

And what was it about, none other than LOVE! And it had hot, hot, smoldering HOT!!! Timothy Olyphant in it, oh my gosh, you don't know who he is, WHAT I SAY?!?!?!?


Hair, no hair, he's hot either way! And he has a spot in this episode of Samantha Who & oh gosh, I was laughing, I was hoping, I was clenching my fingers to see what could possibly happen next! It was a superb episode & all less than 30 minutes!!! I can so handle that!

If you haven't caught the fever of Samantha Who - you SHOULD! Now off I go on the wings of love, love, love to clean, clean, clean!!

4 comments:

wispy willow said...

So... last night I had the t.v. to myself so I could watch Dancing With the Stars uninterupted by the Jazz game. Since Wayne was upstairs I took the opportunity for the FIRST time to watch Samantha Who? I'd always been sort of intrigued by the trailers... so, I tuned in. OMIGOSH! I agree about Tim Olyphant. See? Even old ladies can hyper-ventilate over some hot young guy. I couldn't help but root for him. He just had such an appealing personality. I don't think he could maintain that nice guy personna for too long, being a gorgeous billionaire and all... I hope he comes back for at least a couple of weeks... Is there a chance of that?
Cute show! Think I'll see what it can do to make it a semi-habit to watch it.

Chandi said...

I have seen a few episodes. I thought it was pretty good. I was planning on watching it sometimes when it came back on, but I no longer have tv anymore. At all.

Today I watched Dancing with the stars online. I'll have to try Samantha Who that way.

Bond Fam said...

I love this show too! It is definetly one of the shows set to record on my DVR, and I always watch it. I just love it!

Anonymous said...

I honestly have NO idea what you're talking about. It sounds like a kid show on Disney. I'll have to watch it sometime now.