Wednesday, March 5, 2008

More self reflection…

"Experience is what you get, when you don't get what you want."

Other little lessons I've learned in my mere 31 years of life….

  1. Apologize properly.
    1. Say 'I'm Sorry'.
    2. Say, 'It was my fault.'
    3. Say, 'What can I do to make it up to you?'
  2. Manners are so very important. If you need to brush up on them, check out an Emily Post book at your local library.
  3. There is nothing more important in this world than your family.
  4. The unexpected always happens when you're least expecting it.
  5. Not everyone thinks exactly the way I do.
  6. Birthdays need to be celebrated every year in some small way.
  7. Laughter really is contagious.
  8. Housework really does wait for you.
  9. Being a mother really is the best job in the world.
  10. You've got to LOVE YOURSELF before you really know what it is to feel love from someone else.

1 comment:

Chandi said...

It seems as though you have learned and understand some very valuable lessons. You are a good woman!