10 years ago:
- I was engaged to my high school sweetheart
- I never ever thought I would have 5 kids – EVER!!
- I was a lot smarter & my memory sure was more helpful
- I was skinnier
- I didn't know the joy of scrapbooking & card making!
5 Things on my To Do List:
- List Ebay auctions of baby clothes
- Don't forget this month's birthdays
- Deliver the last of the Girl Scout cookies
5 Snacks I enjoy:
- Strawberries & whip cream
- Kettle Corn popcorn
- A really yummy moist piece of bread with butter on it
- Tortilla chips with fresh salsa
5 Places I have lived:
- Tempe, Arizona
- Fulton, Kentucky
- Holland, MI
- Fort Stewart, GA
- Butzbach, Germany
What would I do if I was suddenly a billionaire:
- This is a hypothetical question I don't touch. It's just not nice to think about how it would be if I had that much money. I have to try so hard just to be happy with what money we do have!!
5 Jobs I have had:
- Coldwell Banker Realty receptionist
- Administrative Assistant
- Hallmark store cashier
- Real Estate assistant
5 Things you Didn't Know about me:
- As a child, I wanted to grow up & marry a long haired Indian riding a spotted horse
- I LOVE Pippi Longstocking!
- I hate to wear shorts
- I don't know how to drive stick shift
- I have been proposed to 4 times
WHEW! That's it. Hope you enjoyed it because it took a lot of thought & brain power.