Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I have reached a new level of technology awareness.

For those of you that have Microsoft Office 2007, there is a whole new aspect of blogging that my husband brought to my attention last night. I was GIDDY with GLEE. I was HOPPIN' with HAPPINESS. I was…..okay, you get the point. Anyway, there is a way you can publish to your blog right from Microsoft Word. I don't even have to go through Blogger to do a post. I register my account through Microsoft Word & it does all the work for me, okay, it doesn't type the post for me, which would be really nice, but it posts it for me in whatever format I choose & gathering that we're all a bit more familiar with Word than we are with HTML, I can change fonts, change colors, paste tables, whatever into Word & it will post it for me just like I see it when I create it. SIMPLY AMAZING!

2 comments:

Chandi said...

I think we have this. I will have to try it someday. I am so computer dumb. I have a hard time figuring things out. All the computer language just boggles me.

wispy willow said...

microsoft WHAT did you say?? I was thinking I was all smart because I can type on my blog and get a picture up now and then... although my last one had a big glitch on it as you may have noticed... Now, I hear that my new found talent is already outmoded. sigh... I just may be having one of those lifetimes. But... yours may get to be even more fun to read. Hard to imagine that.