Thursday, August 7, 2008

My New Haircut

I'm really surprised that after I posted about that e-mail I got from the lady at church complimenting me....ON MY NEW HAIRCUT....that no one asked to see it!!! Well, I'm sharing anyway! I have gone back to shorter hair. It is truly who I am & what I like so enough of that growing my hair out crap! And if my sister EVER reads my blog, I'll have her know my kids all think I look EXACTLY like her now although she has been growing her hair out although they don't know that.


7 comments:

Hornes said...

So cute...I love that cut on you!

The Hallman Tribe said...

Not that I know what it look like "long", but I LOVE the hair cut and I LOVE the color!!!!

You look FAB darling.

Sybil said...

Love the cut and you are right. It does look a little like Kimmy's cut! You look so young and hip! Super cute!

Chandi said...

I don't think I read the post about a new haircut. I must have missed it. I do like the cut though. I have only seen your hair longer in pictures, but I have to say I am partial to the short. It seems to suit you. Maybe I think that because that's how I always knew you. Whatever the reason, I love it short. It's fun and playful just like you.

Jean Tagliere said...

You look great as ALWAYS!!! You don't look a day over 20!!! Keep on truckn'!!

mom/caryn said...

It's all been said. Super cute, very youthful and hip. Suits you. Great color! Fun and playful. You look great! That about sums it up!! I agree with all of it.

Amy Beth said...

It looks great! And you and Kim do look a lot alike!