Sunday, August 24, 2008

I didn't clean...

I decided if I was going to have a lazy day I might as well make it a full 24 hours, so it's nearly midnight & I just got done watching a really great movie & I watched it all by myself - no interruptions, no yelling, no asking questions, no wiggly kids climbing all over me. It was great, just the kind of movie I like with a little bit of magic & fantasy & a great cast. The story was very well written I thought & I loved the costume design, the set design, the angles shot, it was all just exactly what I like in a movie of this type. And to make it even sweeter, it's rated PG!!!! I will definitely let my kids watch this movie & I will definitely be adding it to my collection. I thoroughly enjoyed it & highly recommend it. Now I'm off to see what I can get done before I crash into bed, which I do believe has been invaded by one little red headed boy!!

1 comment:

Chandi said...

I haven't seen it all, but what I did see I liked.

It sounds like a great day to me. Housecleaning can always be done some other time.