Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Mommy doesn't want to share.

The thing about Freschetta Baby Portabello Mushroom & Spinach pizza is that I don't have to share it because no one else like mushrooms & this baby is covered with em! Just like I like it! So it got me to thinking about the other things I love that I don't want or have to share with the other members of my family. My dirty little kitchen secrets.....

Bagels from Panera Bread!! My favorite, the literally named Everything bagel. If Mark knew I paid that much for bagels he would forbid me from ever buying them again, but they are just sooooooo good, especially with a very flavorful cream cheese to generously spread on them!


Roasted Red Peppers (I put them on sandwiches, salads, pizza or put them in my pasta)

Freschetta Baby Portabello Mushroom & Spinach pizza

Self explanatory & seen in earlier posts, so you already know I love them. They are sinfully good.

These are my top four! WHAT ARE YOURS???????

4 comments:

Chandi said...

I honestly cannpt think of anything that I don't have to share with any members of my family that I love. Hmmmmmm........now you've got me thinking. I'm going to have to find something.

Sybil said...

I can't think of anything either. I buy the kids tons of treats and Ricky gets his special treats but everything I get like my Pepsi, I'm willing to share with Ricky, haha. The only indulgence I buy for just me are my romance novels. I'd share those but I don't see Ricky wanting to read them, ha ha.

Bond Fam said...

Im going to have to say, Peanut butter m&m's, Cheescake, these carmel-chocolate brownies I make that are so flippin good, and chicken alfredo, mmm yummmy.

wispy willow said...

I don't have to share anything with cooked raisins in it with my sons... ie: oatmeal cookies (love em) Rice pudding (love it)

I don't have to share any kind of fish with Chandi. But, I don't like fish a whole lot better than she does. Well... except for lobster, crab, coconut shrimp... the really good stuff. And she won't eat any of that. She also prefers most of her food with a lot less "stuff" in it than I do. Think onions, mushrooms, peppers, celery... any of the extras that I like to add to spaghetti or tuna and chicken salad, meatloaf, etc...

Cordell's a vegetarian (m who doesn't like a LOT of vegetables)so he's easy to hoard my plate with.

Dallin will eat anything in his reach... but he eats so little of it that it's not a great loss...

The only thing I can think of that I haven't had to share with Wayne is a feminine hygiene product. But, I never dipped one in chocolate and put it on a dessert plate... so who knows what might have happened if I had.

Your jar of peppers look yummy!!