Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Idea #15 - Card Organizer

This idea actually came from my mom, because she made one at a card class in Michigan, so I was so in love with it, a few months ago, I scooped up all the little containers Wal-Mart had & stored them in my craft room just in case I needed to make some of these for gifts or what not.  There are dividers inside so you can separate your cards.  I was using it just for homemade cards, but my friend Sybil, who has more common sense than I do, used it for her purchased stationary as well - brilliant I tell ya!  The containers are less than $3.00 at Wal-Mart, the ribbon you can grab for $.88 a roll at Big Lots or $1.00 a roll at Michael's & I'm sure on sale at lots of other places, like Hobby Lobby.  The dividers you make out of cardstock & jazz them up with your own paper & the front I just used some leftover letter stickers to spell out cards.  

1 comment:

Sybil said...

Love, Love, Love this idea! Love it so much, I actually now own the one in the picture, haha.
i think the ladies will love it!