Thursday, May 15, 2008

There is so much I want to say.....

There really is so much I want to share with all of you. There is so much in my mind right now, floating through, racing through, standing still. There is so much I wish I could put into words, alas, I cannot. I have hit a stump & I must find the quickest & least painful way to move over it. This will take help from outside sources. This will take time. Hopefully, I'll be back, up & running at my normal speed in no time at all. Hang in there with me & thanks for missing me. I appreciate that. During hard times, you need to know you are loved & thought of. You guys are the best! I'll be back just as soon as I can!!

5 comments:

Chandi said...

I hope so. I love reading your posts. You have such a natural, easy way of writing that I wish I had. You make it enjoyable. I hope you can get over this hump soon. Keep your hiking shoes on and you'll make it in no time. I'm rooting you on friend!

Cassey said...

Hang in their girl. We all have these moments.

Bond Fam said...

I completely agree, when hard times hit, nothing helps more then to know that you have people that care about you and love you, so just know that I care and that I hope that you work everything out.

wispy willow said...

It's not a happy thing to hear that you're going through a hard time, Maria. I can't help but worry when you say it may "take some time" and "help from outside sources"... but, know this, little one. You are most definitely loved and prayed for. You have lots of people who keep you in their hearts. We'll all be anxiously waiting for your return. I love reading your posts with all of your humor and wisdom. I shall miss you! Like Chandi, I too will be rooting for you!

Sarah Jayne said...

Maria! Interesting I just wrote a song last week about a woman who has been married for 10 years and is having a hard time, yet everyone else thinks that she walks on water! So I come check out your blog and come to find that you have been married for 10 years and just got over a hard time and you know what, I bet your family and everyone around you thinks that you walk on water!!! Glad you are doing better!