Friday, February 27, 2009

NEWS FLASH*********************NEWS FLASH*****************

I've actually been doing some reorganizing, dejunking, whatever you want to call it & I am ready for another Weekly Challenge! So, I'll work some more on it this weekend & have fresh pictures for you on Monday. We're going to do what I call the REC ROOM, but if you don't have one of these, it can be your "extra room" or your "big closet". It's basically the place you put what doesn't belong anywhere else. For me, it contains our craft dresser, board game cabinet, the babies' toys & our coat bench & closet. So, I have my work cut out for me.

Get ready for the challenge, you know it will feel so good when you can stand back & see what you've accomplished.

And on a side note, I was putting away clothing the other day & realized that no matter how much reorganizing I do, my husband is still a neater person than me. The top picture are his Army clothes & he folds them. The bottom picture is his shirt shelf. I folded those. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. When you look at the two together, it looks like a 2 year old did the shirt shelf, hahahahahahaha. I just can't stop laughing. hahahahahahahahaha If I went to Basic Training, I could accomplish so many goals in my life.

#1 - take orders from others without talking back
#2 - lose weight & gain more energy
#3 - learn to eat an entire meal in less than 2 minutes (I can just about do it in 5 now.)
#4 - learn to fold clothing & bedding in immaculate fashion - (you should see the corners of our sheets when Mark helps make the bed)
#5 - learn to be patient waiting around for hours doing nothing waiting for someone else that's going to tell you to do more nothing
#6 - learn to appreciate an extra hour of sleep even if woken up at 3:00 am to start your day
#7 - learn to keep phone calls short & simple

SIGN ME UP!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: