Monday, November 24, 2008

5 Things Tag....

I have been tagged... and beware, I'm in an odd mood today. You never know what you're going to get with me.

5 things I'm passionate about.

1. People. I want as many people as possible to feel loved and know their worth.
2. My husband. He is my rock.  He is my greatest love.
3. Myself. I feel I deserve good things and I deserve to be happy.
4. Being a mother. I don't want to be perfect, but I just want my kids to remember happy times and lots of them.
5. Crafting. I love to craft. It gives me a sense of accomplishment. It gives me great joy.

5 phrases I use all the time.

1. Last time I checked I was the mother. 
2. I recall asking you to do something.
3. Who made this mess????
4. When is my turn to get a hug from Daddy?
5. Get the babies out of the bathroom!!!!!

5 things I want before I die.

1. A modest home with a nice backyard. 
2. All my scrapbooking caught up.
3. To see my children find love and be happy.
4. A family reunion.
5. A medication free life.

5 things I want or need

1. A clean house with no clutter.
2. A daughter that does not fret about her hair and clothes
3. A personal assistant
4. A personal chef 
5. Constant medication

5 places I want to visit

1. Rome
2. Greece
3. Jerusalem
4. Spain
5. China

5 Favorite Restaurants

1. Olive Garden
2. Steak n Shake
3. Macaroni Grill 
4. J Boy's
5. Panera Bread

5 favorite television shows.

1. Desperate Housewives
2. Supernatural 
3. So You Think You Can Dance
4. The Office
5. Unwrapped

5 people I tag

1. Sybil
2. Tara
3. Amy
4. Annmarie
5. Johna

2 comments:

Chandi said...

I love your answers. The other day I was listening to Tina Arena. It made my mind wander back. Do you remember when we would blare her music from your little silver mitsubishi? You introduced me to a lot of music back then. I think that was the first time in my life I had bought a cd.

wispy willow said...

I'm with Chandi! This was such fun to read. It's so full of Maria and her sparkle and spunk!

I came across several (about three dozen) photos of you and Chandi a couple of weeks ago. It took me meandering down memory lane. It was a nice stroll.